Care At Home
KentSCP provide a CQC registered home care service for vulnerable adults and children across Kent and Surrey. We specialise in the supply of qualified and well trained care workers to care and support older people and those with care needs in the comfort of their own homes.
We provide a service that:
Is a personalised, caring and friendly service for adults and young people
Is flexible in its delivery, we can offer half hour care calls, day calls, night sitting service, 24 hour care and full live-in care
Is fully registered with the Care Quality Commission, run to the highest standards
Holds Employers liability insurance
Can provide Nursing care where required
Offers specialist Nurse training for more complex care (such as care for people with tracheostomys, stomas, pegg feeds or catheters)
Provides experienced care workers across the whole of Kent
At KentSCP we believe all people, young and old, deserve to enjoy the best quality of live possible. We can provide the support, care and commitment needed to help achieve this.
We personally assess every client, and whether funded through Social Services, privately or through a Direct Payment, every individual is given as much choice in their care package as possible and treated wih respect at all times.
Our wide range of services includes:
Personal Care, including dressing and bathing
Domestic help, including shopping, cleaning and bill payment
Preparation and serving of light meals
Companionship on outings and appointments
Specialist Dementia care service
End of life care and nursing
Live-in care services
Night sitting and sleep over service
Respite care - including overseas holidays
- To protect the rights and promote the interests of service users and carers at all times
- Strive to establish and maintain the trust and confidence of service users
- Promote the independence of service users while protecting them as far as possible from danger or harm.
- Respect the rights of service users while seeking to ensure that their behaviour does not harm themselves or other people.
- Uphold public trust and confidence in our domiciliary care Services.
- Make sure people are suitable to enter the workforce and understand their roles ad responsibilities.
- Have written polices and procedures in place to enable Social Care observe best practise.
- Provide Training and development opportunities to enable Social Care workers to provide a consistent professional service.
For an informal chat about your care needs or those of a loved one, please contact us for a private and confidential chat: