It is our aim that every KentSCP candidate with the exception of Qualified Social Workers, will hold certificates in the following basic mandatory training
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Emergency First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Health & Safety
- Infection Control
- Manual Handling
- Safeguarding Adults
- Mental Capacity Act
- Equality & Diversity
We aim to encourage and facilitate a culture of Continued Professional Development for all our jobseekers, we want you to feel a valued member of our team.
At Kent Social Care Professionals, we guarantee that we will use our expertise and experience to ensure that YOU will be given a first class service at all times.
We provide you with the following benefits:
- Choice: A wide range of job opportunities, including permanent jobs and fixed term contracts.
- Guidance to enable you to work in a safe and secure environment.
- A local branch in Kent enabling us to provide realistic employment opportunities to you.
- An on-call service: ensuring a member of staff is available out of office hours
- Experience: to assess your transferable skills and offer you something you may not have thought of before
- Careers advice and help to find a rewarding and fulfilling employment in every aspect of Social Work.
If you like to be treated like a real person and not a voice queuing to speak to a call centre, you will like our approach.
Why Work Through An Agency?
At Kent Social Care Professionals you will benefit in the following ways:
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account
- Private supervision sessions offered to all working Qualified Social Workers
- Refer a QSW Bonus Scheme
- Funding towards CPD/Professional Training
- 28 days paid holiday a year, pro rata
- Entitlement to Statutory Maternity Pay
- Loyalty bonus scheme and refer a friend bonus
- An opportunity to try different working environments out, using your transferable skills
- Permanent work - this often results from temporary work if the position is suitable for you and our client
- An easy way back into employment, should you be returning back to work after taking a career break; the ideal solution if permanent work isn't immediately accessible.
We are a proudly independent company, bringing in a wealth of experience to our role as a specialist Social Care Recruitment agency. Our aim is to offer you work that you enjoy, and keep you happily with us for many years to come.
For more information contact us today.